Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An introduction

The Good lady wife and I moved back to Australia from London eight weeks ago today. We moved in to our house and set about getting ready for the arrival of the bub. Everything is somehow now becoming real and the last four and a half years have all lead to this. (Moving home and starting a family, not starting a new blog).

Anyway... This blog is something I wanted to write as a bit of a diary of how things progress for my own record but also to hopefully be useful to someone else at some point. So along with the diary side of things, I'll post links and the what not relating to being a new dad, that I either find interesting, informative, relevant or funny.

So we're getting to the business end of the pregnancy and I'm still feeling pretty confident that everything is going to work out. Maybe you'll come back and see how we go or maybe not but either way, I'm going to do my best to put it down here. Hope to see you soon.


No comments: