Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Radness!


OK. So this is probably more of a design post than a fatherhood post but hear me out.

Now that I'm becoming a dad, my t-shirt collection is going to have to be put on hold, clearly, there are more important things coming my way than a fresh new shirt from alife or some such. I need to concern myself with looking after my wife and feeding and clothing a bub. What's that you say? Clothing a Bub?!

Now thanks to Tiny Mammoth, I can live vicariously through my child whilst providing an essential part of fatherhood. Designer Beci Orpin has created a range of kinda bent, super rad, kids clothes to combat the bland and boring, over priced or straight up inappropriate stuff that seems to dominate the stores.

Thank you Beci, I'm loving your work!

No comments: